Monday, February 27, 2012

On the bucket list...


And ideally before I turn 40, I want to visit and experience all of the following places. I have no idea how I'm going to get there, but these are my wishes and my desires, and thus somehow it will happen, and I can't wait. The Universe will provide.

Rome: so much history, so much decadence.


London: at one time the sun never set over the English Empire. And it's pinnacle of power was in London. And of course - palaces!


Paris: So much beauty. The art, the architecture, the fashion, the food.


Venice: Yes, yes, I know, it's the second city in Italy mentioned, but it's simply SO romantic. Who does not dream of floating in gondola whilst being serenaded?


New York City: The Big Apple, the city that never sleeps. The Empire State Building, Broadway, The Statue of Liberty, the Meatpacking District (for the fashion, for the fashion)...I am positively salivating at the prospect of going to New York as soon as possible.


And there you have it. What's on your traveling bucket lists?







No comments:

Post a Comment