Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, oh Monday

It was a good weekend, that I must say. Had a great Friday night, which was of course completely due to the awesome company surrounding me.

Of course there was an altercation with someone telephonically which pissed me off to such a degree that the White Which of Narnia would have had nothing on me. Certain people should learn to understand that white hot rage, where I scream and throw things, is not my ultimate level of anger. Cold as ice, I could not give a tiny rat's ass anymore anger; that's the type you very much want to avoid and that's the degree I reached Friday night. The result - nuclear winter. So, work hard at it buddy, now you have to work like there's no tomorrow if you ever want to experience the warm loving side of me.

In other news, my bedside table is starting to resemble a stylist's counter at a salon. I think that from hereon out I will avoid buying any new products and finish what I currently have. Besides, I have heard over and over that products form a smaller percentage to the progress one's hair makes, but that it is rather one's habits and HOW one uses said products that make the difference.

Lastly, it is officially Monday, so let the week begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment