Wednesday, October 30, 2013

As requested - Amla Lagend 1001 Oils Wrap Cream Review

Hello there everybody. A little while back I got myself the Amla Legend 1001 Oils Wrap Cream and I have been using it consistently for about a month now. I mean, the jar only has about a 1/4 of product left! In my opinion it is a very versatile product, since I clearly use it for more than just wrapping up my hair.

Okay, regarding the product itself, here goes:

Promises: Enriched with rejuvenating Amla Oil, our Oils Cream Night Wrap is supple and indulgent treatment that provides intense moisture to soften and smooth frizz overnight. So you'll wake up to nourished, shiny and healthy-looking hair.

Top 5 ingredients: Water, coconut oil, isopropyl myristrate, carylic.capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol

Directions: Apply on dry hair and spread evenly before wrapping (instructions are on the side panel of the packaging)

OPINION: I love it!! The product itself is not greasy at all. It has a very nice and light scent, but it doesn't really linger, which is good. I have used this to wrap my hair, as a quick moisturizer and as my last step when ever I employed the LOC method. I have used it to baggy my ends and my hair felt MARVELOUS the next morning. I used it in conjunction with my slippy leave in Bone Strait the day I undid my braids to detangle and soften the new growth. I have used on slightly damp hair when I did bantu knots and braid outs, and the results were curls that behaved and were soft and very pretty. I will definitely repurchase, it is officially a staple product! 

Anyone else experienced this product? What do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. I am currently using this and I have been looking everywhere for a review! So thank you for this!
    I like it so far. Have only been using it for about a month as well and it makes my hair feel soft (which I love) and the consistency is great. I use it as a moisturiser and I love that it keeps my hair moisturised so I don't have to moisturise and seal every day- with this I do it every other day.

    This is a good moisturiser and I love that its readily available in my country (the Caribbean). So I think it's a staple for me too. Will finish the jar just to make sure: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my second jar and am absolutely loving it - I have never used it to wrap literally but as a night and day moisturizer - my ends are dry and relaxer damaged but this has changed that - hair feels softer easier to style no build up no greasy - a definite 10 out of 10. this is my new staple........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i use the product while my hair is braided?

    ReplyDelete