Thursday, February 9, 2012

The obsession continues

Okay, so last night I was at my aunt's place, my folks are staying there for a couple of days. And I told my mother and my aunt about my new hair mission. Aunt my aunt proceeded to give me recipe, I presume to be used as either an oil treatment or a dressing.

In any event, the main ingredients are bergamot essential oil, Bryl creme and coconut oil, all mixed together. I'm awaiting full instructions and then I'm going to try it, because both she and my cousin uses it and my cousin's hair has always been long. She cut it recently and it's the shortest it's ever been - armpit length! Her hair has reached hip length. So...I'm going to grab this home remedy and RUN with it.

On another note. Went to Zumba class last night. It was so much fun! And I'm not as sore I was from Bootcamp that I did on Monday. This is the year of Robyn - becoming fit, fab and growing my damn hair.

Allrighty then, time to get back to work. These summonses aren't going to issue themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment