Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The craziness

Today was just one of those days. It started out with me feeling lazy and lifeless, but before the caffeine from my first cup of coffee could properly do it's job I promptly started running around, and only stopped about an hour ago. It's been so insane, I'm thinking about whether the gym is going to see me at all today. I know I should go, I'm just dreading going up 4 floors to get my gym gear, then drive through insane rush hour traffic and then stand in a line for a treadmill.

Regardless, a decision must be made soon. If push comes to shove I'll avoid the traffic and work out at home to an exercise DVD I bought last year that's gathering dust.

On other fronts, I'm sending out prayers for my uncle, who's currently in hospital. I pray that the Lord will look after him and send him home healing. This man is positive and full of life and he brings joy to anyone who's life he touches. Update (4/11): He's home! after almost 7 weeks in hospital, a month of which was in ICU, he's home. The strength of prayer, and faith and positive thoughts and energy is amazing. 

Time to pack up, time to head out. The gym decision will be made on the way to my car. Or maybe inside my car. Lol.

Like I said, random ramblings. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment