Well, without further ado, let's see how it went regarding my goals for July:
1. Drink 1-2 liters of water a day. WIN! Even though it was hard at times, being freaking COLD, I pulled it off.
2. Do the freaking tea rinses!! FAIL. I did a singular tea rinse. Oh well, better luck next time.
3. Minimize manipulation of my hair. WIN. I finger combed more often instead of using a comb and I generally left my hair alone once pinned up. I must now just continue on this path!
4. Intensify moisturizing my new growth. FAIL. I only started paying serious attention to this during the last two weeks of the month. I'm about 9 weeks post now, so I MUST step it up!
5. Limit simple carbohydrate consumption and increase consumption of fruits, veggies and lean meat dishes. Keep daily calorie count to 1200. Pretty much a WIN, if one does not take into account the caloric intake via alcohol. It's been a crazy month...
6. Intensify deep conditioning by adding heat to every DC session this month. FAIL. Realized I REALLY need a hooded dryer to do this. Sitting with my hairdryer in my hand for 15-30 minutes - ain't nobody got time for that!
7. Cover hair with silk scarf the minute I get home, every day. WIN.
Once again, seems like a pretty 50/50 month. Still thinking of August goals since I really wanna get braided up, so will just wait and see.
In the meantime, have a great phuza Thursday everybody!!