Monday, July 29, 2013

Writer's block

Hello lovely people

I know, I know. I have been rather absent the past couple of weeks. I am struggling with a little bit of writer's block. Oh hell, sometimes it feels as if I'm struggling though a life block, not knowing which road to take, which avenue is more suitable to me or whether I should just go ahead and do the trusted safe route.

On top of all of that, I am generally annoyed with life right now. It seems as if it has been giving me the finger at a fast and furious pace. Even my hair is complaining! The right side of my nape is showing signs of breakage, the edges on my left aren't very happy with me, my new growth is ridiculous for 9 weeks post (yes I KNOW that's an indication of healthy growth. It still looks a little sad) and for some or other reason moisture does not stay put! I need to step it up a notch, and to assist me, I'm planning to install braids within this week, so that for 2 months at least I can simply take care of my hair whilst not having to worry as much as I do now. Also, I need a freaking break from 6-8 hour wash days!

In any event, I feel like I'm floating around in limbo a bit. But I'll be back to earth soon enough. Blessed Monday everybody.

PS snakes in the grass - ain't nobody got time for that!!! Smh!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when everybody, everything, and they mama decides to act up all at the same time. Just breathe and remember that this too shall pass. I can't wait to see your braids! I think that I'm the only one without them. *sad face*

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit back and take a breath, stay positive and things will work out.

    ReplyDelete