Thursday, May 31, 2012

Knot out...epic fail

This will be short...tried my first attempt at a knot out. Made twelve knots in the front half of my hair and slept with them covered with my silk bonnet. Woke up and unrolled the knots and gently tried to separate to get in order to get cute curls. EPIC FAIL. My hair looked a HOT mess. Felt great because I moisturised and sealed prior to rolling the knots, but looked awful. Ended up spritzing my hair with my leave in, detangling, wrapping while showering and then lightly blow drying and straightening my fringe and just pulling the rest back into the EZ comb bun. Will only attempt this again once hair reaches SL, thank you very much. Saturday...we'll try  braid out. Hope that it goes better than this.

2 comments:

  1. I tried a bantu knot out a week ago and mine came out horrible! Even though a few came out very nice I'm going to try a different method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one who found it to not be as easy as it seems on the bloggesphere :-) I would love to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete