Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who ever said life is fair??

So, woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks. Possible love interest on the horizon, got into a shirt I haven't been able to wear for over a year, live in a great house with pool, the weather is wonderful and generally I had a song in my heart when I got to the office because in addition to all the other wonderful aspects of the day, today is a breathing day at work as well. Then of course Murphy had to come along and mess up everything. Karma is a bitch and of course the wheel never turns the way you expect it to. Now I need to move out of my little mansion and who knows what kind of living arrangements lie in my immediate future. At least my utilities bill will be much less. Who ever said life was fair??

No comments:

Post a Comment