Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Everything hurts!

Well, hello there everybody. Today I sit here in some agony. I have decide to get off my lazy ass and start working out AGAIN with vigor! And the result 2 days in - PAIN. It's nice though, walking around the office and feeling that I actually exercised some muscles properly. I'm planning to visit the gym at least 4-5 times a week from here on out and I am praying that I can keep up to the point that NOT working out feels weird and unsettling. 

There is one little con, and it sucks because in the grand scheme of things my health should outweigh it so massively that it's not even an issue, but it is. And that is my hair, eish. I have been sweating like a pig the past couple of days and thus I have been washing my hair every night as well. Yesterday I rocked a knot out  made on damp air dried hair which still looked good. Last night I did a co-wash and simply air dried with a scarf around the edges, which was not that good of an idea since I'm 10.5 weeks post, have a ton of NG and this morning looked a little worse for wear. 

I am BEYOND tempted to either braid these babies up or relax them asap because I don't want my hair to suffer under my new goals of fitness and losing weight, but I also don't want my health and weight to suffer because of my freaking hair. I'm gonna take the rest of the  week to make a decision. One thing is for sure though. If push comes to shove, I would braid it up and forget about it so that for at least a couple of months at a time I can focus on becoming fitter, healthier and THINNER! Anybody else have this issue? Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment