Friday, May 15, 2015

My other journey

Hey there y'all

Yes, I am on  a bit of a weight loss journey as well, only this time it's different. 

Fitness Friday


I have almost always been on a diet! My whole life I have been chunky, husky, chubby, fat, obese, a risk to my health and life and I am busy changing that. I am on this journey with my GP by my side. I take supplements up the wazoo, I have cut out practically all starches, carbs and sugars, I drink water like it's going out of fashion and I am trying to eat as clean and organically as possible. Weight loss is 70% nutrition and 30% exercise, and trust me I have been focusing on my nutrition.

So, in the coming weeks I am planning to update y'all more frequently here on Fitness Fridays, but I didn't want to start until I could see for myself that the discipline is actually paying off. 

so, without further ado:


Changes aren't always huge. But now that I can see an actual change and difference I am super motivated. I will not give up, I will not relapse, I will soldier on, I WILL make it. 

PS I lost 13 pounds in one month. Only a million more to go (well that's how it feels in my head, lol)

Have a great weekend everybody!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on how much weight you've already lost! I admire your dedication and you can definitely see the difference in your beautiful face!

    I can't wait to read more about your journey on #FitnessFriday!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! weight loss stories are such feel good reads. I'm really happy for you BC I know how much time, work, and dedication goes into it. Do not give up and continue to take pics and make posts so that you see your progress and stay encouraged!

    ReplyDelete